Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Fuck me. I'm missing something here big time. WHY THE FUCK are we allowing him to leave? And don't give me this shit about respecting his wish to leave. We should make sure our offer is UNTURNDOWNABLE. and who are we replacing him with? Chelsea reject Kovacic. This is the worse news.
It was his choice and his wife ! There have been no contract talks he was always going ! He had served us well and should go with our blessing, think he wanted a new challenge and change of lifestyle

It was his choice and his wife ! There have been no contract talks he was always going ! He had served us well and should go with our blessing, think he wanted a new challenge and change of lifestyle
THERE HAVE BEEN NO CONTRACT TALKS? WHY??????????????

fantastic servant of the club, the second half of his 7 year term was levels above than the first half, but he had some magnificient games over the years and some goals with huge importance.

I hope Barca will win no trophies next two seasons, and his wife will be served some absolute shit food in some fancy Barcelona restaurant where she needs to run to the toilet. :)

good luck Gundo, can see him coming back in a decade as a manager maybe with another wife of course. :)

Fuck me. I'm missing something here big time. WHY THE FUCK are we allowing him to leave? And don't give me this shit about respecting his wish to leave. We should make sure our offer is UNTURNDOWNABLE. and who are we replacing him with? Chelsea reject Kovacic. This is the worse news.

Sounds like it was just over the length of the contract that was the stumbling block too. Think he wanted 3 years and we were only prepared to offer the one with the option of a second. Can't imagine Ilkay being adamant he's wanting to leave either. I'm gutted truth be told.

Only thing I can think of is there's a few players getting into the latter years of their careers and the club don't want to set a precedent in offering longer term contracts to those players. Interesting summer ahead and difficult to replace a number of those that are rumoured to be on the way out.

31e6c99a28a58a69f878248e6979625e.jpg
if only he'd scored important goals to go with it ;)

I’m weirdly a little bit bitter that he’s left, this late so the clubs transfer plans are messy and for Barcelona.

I know it’s entirely unreasonable of me but I can’t help it.

I think it’s because I’d resigned myself to him leaving earlier in the season but in the last month or two really thought he was staying - also I feel that if he’d done another 2 years he might have ended us a genuine club legend, most successful captain ever and he’s traded it in to go to an absolute shitshow if a club that’s not even 100% sure he can be registered or not.

Still, when I get over it I will love him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.