Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Stop laughing. I'm very pissed off. In my youth I worshipped the original number 8 - Colin the King. No one has come close to being City's number 8 since. And we're letting him leave on a free. WTF

Its Football, Pep will have a plan.

There respected his desire to move on for a different challenge and new life ! And look at the club he has gone too ? Pep , tycksi and sorreno ! Sorry can’t spell their names ? The Barca connections! Losing David silva I think was more gutting but we moved on from him ! And when we lose Bernie more gutting ! And this is why i abused the 1894 group on the boycott of the community shield! Because we should be enjoying this while time in our history while it’s good ! I remember the Liverpool team in the eighties coming to Maine rd and smashing us if you would have said they would not win the league in the next 30 years I would have said not a chance? We have blessed blue boys so keep enjoying this ride !
Sorry some missed words but if you read it you will understand me lol

One of my dumbest ever arguments on here (IIRC with the dearly missed NevilleKneville) was about whether Ilkay was injury prone or, as I was arguing, had just had a couple of very major injuries back to back.

It’s amazing how far Gundo came from the dark days of 2017 Really proved a lot of people wrong and then won them all over into his biggest fans.

Probably the best value signing of the Pep era all told.

Yaya or him? I will take take Gundo as Yaya ruined his legacy at the end.
Different times. Yaya was immense, but probably thought he was doing us a favour by playing for us. Maybe bigger than the club.

Ilkay came to us when we were established. He got it.

Two eras on a short period of time. Two players who represented both eras. I’m fine with that.

Look at who is going to which club from the other club, and which eras that’s happened.

Different times. Yaya was immense, but probably thought he was doing us a favour by playing for us. Maybe bigger than the club.

Ilkay came to us when we were established. He got it.

Two eras on a short period of time. Two players who represented both eras. I’m fine with that.

Look at who is going to which club from the other club, and which eras that’s happened.
Who would you rather have as an ambassador for the club if given the choice in few years time?

Absolutely loved the guy.....exceptional player, exceptional captain and an exceptional person by all accounts. Very humble and did a lot of unsung work for various charities around Manchester. Thanks for everything, some truly epic performances and wishing him and his family good luck and all the very best.
Perfectly put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.