Thank you Otamendi - official to Benfica for €15m

Was class when he rocketed it into the net at the swamp and done he’s general celebration followed by a naff knee slide ha ha .

thanks for the memories some crap and a lot of good , gave he’s all for the badge , old school defender.

good luck

I've watched a few times the recording of the 5-0 City v LIverpool early in the 17/18 season and he was left on his arse a couple of times early doors. Neville on commentary totally ripped into in him and continued to do so a few times that season.

Yet Nico went on to become our best central defender in 17/18 in a 100 point season and deservedly into the PFA team of the year. Marty Peranrau said he was the player who surprised Pep most with his switch to a ball playing centre back.

Top man and played more games than any other central defender in 17/18 and 18/19 - 52 appearances from the 76 games for the best team in English football history. Can't knock that and not a peep of bad publicity when he was here.

Good luck Nico.

Ah I've spent the last year wanting him gone but now that it's happened and I've read his interview I'm a bit emotional... Top bloke, will always remember him for how hard he tried on derby days and of course that 17/18 season. Played through minor injuries and pain a lot too according to Pep, which I respect a lot. Will probably look back on all the times he ended up on his arse and just laugh about it lol.

Wish him all the best at Benfica. He has to get used to red top though.
Very fond memories and never made me nervous when he was in the starting line up.
Otsmrnfi will look back at having a fantastic career as a pro football playe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.