Thank you Riyad Mahrez | Officially left City (pg17)

A City legend and a Premier League great. Goes with my best wishes.

When he was on it, he was unbeatable, and thankfully for us he was on it quite often. Knew how to drop a clanger once in a while and it took that first year for him to get going but he soon became a big part of our team and I trusted him 99% of the time when he had the goal in his sights. A beautiful player who made the technical side of the game look so easy, who made free-kicks look like an afternoon kickabout, and always knew how to produce a first touch that made me gasp no matter how often he did it.

A fantastic signing. Will miss him. But it's the right time.

A pleasure to watch at times, and frustrating at others, but overall a brilliant signing for us who seemed to really help us gain that confidence in the CL. A big fee for a player of his age, which we can re-invest in the squad so a win-win scenario really. In Palmer we may have a player that can perform a similar role in the future, and one who will benefit from the extra minutes with Mahrez gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.