Thank you to our away fans

The ones who've been going for years and not the tourists who've appeared at quite a few of our away games, Arsenal a recent example.

Not getting into a long debate about it, just my take on it.
Loads of tourists at young boys game hence shit atmosphere but at the swamp our proper away crew did us proud

Never ever forget the shite they gave us for so many years...pay back time you bunch of shithouses and long may it continue...
Never forget the club endorsed banner all the shit they got Sunday was deserved and more,enjoyed watching the sad tourist glory hunters stream out with champions again ringing in their ears.Wish I could have been even louder :-)

Well done boys! Saw my first win at old Trafford march 68 3-1 .Colin the king was kicked off the pitch
I was sat in the main stand with Glyn Pardoe and Alan Oakes relatives. One down after a minute (Best) but then Big Heslop of all people scored and I think King Colin got at least one. Wonderful night and on our way to becoming champions.

Last edited:
The ones who've been going for years and not the tourists who've appeared at quite a few of our away games, Arsenal a recent example.

Not getting into a long debate about it, just my take on it.
Oh I get it those been going for years arevthe only real fans thanks for clarifying I’ll let my son know cheers

I had the volume up on my telly but had to go to the kitchen quick during the game we were 1-0 up and just into the 2nd half, I then heard a massive roar coming from my telly and run back into my lounge expecting to see scum players hugging and running to a corner flag.. Imagine my surprise when it was City doing this....very proud of you all.

You were awesome!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.