Thank You

I think RIc's actually doing society a service by rounding up all the weirdos, loners, and virgins in Off-Topic and making them feel like they've had a bit of company when the reality is they've been bashing F5 all day waiting to see if anyone's liked their post.

LOL so so true, especially the pro-Trump virgins.

Just thought I'd say thanks. There's a lot of people on here that, over the years I've met and I've liked them all. Including you.

Colin the midget, lovely bloke. Love him like a brother.

BMR, the man with a face only a mother could love.

GDM the oh so nearly lawyer.

Drone and his funny shaped head and his suspiciously good looking missus.

The Canadian. Another punching well above his weight.

The fake yank.

And loads of others, some gone, some still hanging on. All chucked in one blue mixing bowl.
Oh shut up you shitfaced Hobbit, you'll have me blubbering like a big whale in a minute you ****. My mother loves me dearly. Made me sausage n' chips today. I love her too, even though I have a face of 40 arseholes. Thanks @snorky mate, so endearing: )

But seriously (or perhaps not). I'd like to thank all the regular posters in off topic, especially ones who like a belly laugh without taking a bit of harmless banter personally or getting faux offended, it's become the norm nowadays unfortunately..

Much of the stuff I write(or have written) in off topic is in jest. But nowadays I have to choose my words carefully to appease the faux offended at everything brigade. I even proof read my posts in order to stay within BM CoC avoiding slipping through the trapdoor into oblivion as I have several times. Like I say though, in jest and not malicious. I know the difference, pity some don't and get nasty with each other.

I've taken a few bans in my time on here for near knuckle or raw bone(depends on how posters perceive) humour. One of my best threads 'She's Got Big Ugly Feet' is locked away in the the cellar archives never to be seen again. All because the lady didn't love milk tray, she loved kayak size stilletoes instead; )

Been brandished as 'misaugeinistic' or whatever, mildly sexist at worst perhaps, I think so.

Funny that. 7 years now with miss kayak feet and she can take banter as well as she gives it.

Never did show her the Bigfoot thread though, she'd fuckin' leather me; )

In almost 11 years posting I have never had one PM from any poster saying they find what I write offensive. I've even asked Kaz and she thinks I'm piss funny and ace. Love you too, mwah x: )

I say things as I see it. Some quirky, some serious. And yes I would say what I say to your face. The posters who know me know I'm the same in person and not a keyboard warrior who gives it out but won't turn up at a meet up because they can't show face...

Thanks Bimbo, and thanks to everyone else who contribute on Bluemoon in making it the best football forum in the world.

Love you all you cunts x ; )

There’s only a handful of posters I like on here the others are cu nts of the highest order

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.