Thanks from my old man

All they are doing is compiling a list of all the FOCs around the ground and earmarking the seats that may become available soon.
I am expecting my call next season(if it ever goes ahead).
Please tell me that means fucking old ****s, I've just pissed myself laughing and then thought it probably doesn't and it's probably just me being a fucking odd ****.

Please tell me that means fucking old ****s, I've just pissed myself laughing and then thought it probably doesn't and it's probably just me being a fucking odd ****.
FOC was abbreviation for Free Of Charge for decades,but the sharp witted gentlemen of Bluemoon (mainly Dave Ewing and Oakie Cokie) have twisted the Queens English into exactly what you think. "F**k**g O*d C**ts.
But the again English is a language that is always evolving,so God only knows what they will dream up next.

FOC was abbreviation for Free Of Charge for decades,but the sharp witted gentlemen of Bluemoon (mainly Dave Ewing and Oakie Cokie) have twisted the Queens English into exactly what you think. "F**k**g O*d C**ts.
But the again English is a language that is always evolving,so God only knows what they will dream up next.

I assumed that happened in the wake of Curbishley-gate. Am I wrong?

funny really as i am only 55 surprised to get a phone call Of course it was a mistake and as i explained my disability he said "Anything i can do to make life easier" i responded with " Ay sort out are defence for next season(If we finally get there)

I got a call too, unfortunately I missed the call but spoke to them later, no offer of shopping as I live in York but a very nice gesture which was much appreciated. Thought I should mention I blagged a place on the bench for the next home game!

We are also known as FATS ; Fucking Ancient Twats. (Also know as fats due to my waist size courtesy of Mr Guinness.) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.