"thanks mum"

scottyboi said:
matman said:
lmao and steve sidwell is shit? fuck off you know nothing. City need to be established in the top half of the table before we even consider creating a superstar show. Why run if you carnt even walk?

exactly the point i was making. sidwell is shit. and chelsea still took him on. same with parker. top half aint acceptable when you have spent 50mil in the summer and however much more in the january sales. or do you not understand that there has to be some return on investment. maybe we should go out and see if paul dicov is available? he was always 'a TRYER'. we have to finish in a european spot at least this year. thats minimum expectations. and the money spent at the club means that this target should have been more than realistic. fact. so if you want to talk with the men scottyBOI, get a clue about what your talking about, not just spout shit around the place cos your playstation is broke.

men? a dirty old tramp fingering his belly button on bluemoon is not a man. Dont twist my words steve sidewell is really good and has helped villa big time this season. You dont seem to no alot about really good players just these superstars you play as on pro evo.[/quote]

now steven sidwell is a really really good player?!?! are you a long time crack addict or is it recent, sidwell is a class player, IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. fuck me, who's next? tell me kevin doyle is the new Thierry Henry, or maybe that micael dawson is the next fuckin carlos puyol. you live in a crazy dream world where up is down and shit is good.

scottyboi said:
matman said:
lmao and steve sidwell is shit? fuck off you know nothing. City need to be established in the top half of the table before we even consider creating a superstar show. Why run if you carnt even walk?

exactly the point i was making. sidwell is shit. and chelsea still took him on. same with parker. top half aint acceptable when you have spent 50mil in the summer and however much more in the january sales. or do you not understand that there has to be some return on investment. maybe we should go out and see if paul dicov is available? he was always 'a TRYER'. we have to finish in a european spot at least this year. thats minimum expectations. and the money spent at the club means that this target should have been more than realistic. fact. so if you want to talk with the men scottyBOI, get a clue about what your talking about, not just spout shit around the place cos your playstation is broke.

men? a dirty old tramp fingering his belly button on bluemoon is not a man. Dont twist my words steve sidewell is really good and has helped villa big time this season. You dont seem to no alot about really good players just these superstars you play as on pro evo.[/quote]

now steven sidwell is a really really good player?!?! are you a long time crack addict or is it recent, sidwell is a class player, IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. fuck me, who's next? tell me kevin doyle is the new Thierry Henry, or maybe that micael dawson is the next fuckin carlos puyol. you live in a crazy dream world where up is down and shit is good.

scottyboi said:
matman said:

you need you wiring sorting sweetheart.

scottyboi said:
matman said:

you need you wiring sorting sweetheart.

badge said:
can't help feeling completely underwhelmed by these (mooted) signings. it's a bit like opening your presents on christmas day (when you were a kid) and trying to hide your disappointment when you realise what it is.

I'm sorry mate but I don't swallow the "(when you were a kid)" bit - I think this is probably how you feel every year on christmas day if you don't get what you want.

Anyway after having stood in the cold at Eastlands watching yesterdays dismal city performance where I had to listen to the city fan - yes city fan - behind me sing "We might be rich but we are shit" about his own team - before he left with 10 minutes to go - I do not feel completely underwhelmed by these signings.

Apart from Craig Bellamy - because I think the guy's trouble - I would welcome any players who can help our squad climb up the league and progress further in the UEFA cup. Because the guy behind me was right - we are rich and yesterday we were shit.

And I don't want to see the same display against Wigan in a fortnights time.

And we ain't gonna wake up any morning - let alone Christmas - and have a team that can win the Champions League and you need to accept that.

These "(mooted)" signings will hopefully get us out of the shit that we are currently in and then we can take stock and take another step forward. And if we don't sign them now we won't get a 2nd chance in February or March and by then it might be too late.

And we are so lucky to be able to buy all these players because 6 months ago we wouldn't have had a hope in hell of buying 5 players in the January transfer window - we would have been stuck with the dross that we saw yesterday for the rest of the season.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is funny! Fans of the richest club in the world are 'too ambitious' because they're disappointed that Scott fucking Parker is signing for us???? Heard.It.All!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.