Thanks, you guys are a bunch of heroes.

lol just txt my gf calling her a "nab" as she got the wrong item and she txt me back saying "nab??" haha, i meant noob..... still thinking MMORPG ><

i just explained it meant "noob" and she replied with "im a knob?" lol

omgitsnash said:
lol just txt my gf calling her a "nab" as she got the wrong item and she txt me back saying "nab??" haha, i meant noob..... still thinking MMORPG ><

???

blueinsa said:
omgitsnash said:

???

its scary on here with some of these newer members :)

blueinsa said:
omgitsnash said:

???

I think maybe only geeks will understand this ><

ANYWAY did you see the post on the 606 forum naming the top 20 goal keepers from this and last season? Given is 5th and Joe is 12th :)

omgitsnash said:
blueinsa said:

I think maybe only geeks will understand this ><

ANYWAY did you see the post on the 606 forum naming the top 20 goal keepers from this and last season? Given is 5th and Joe is 12th :)

Sorry mate, no, i didn't.

Listen mate, i know your new on here but please try and lay off the txt speak ok. This isn't a mobile phone and you are not getting charged for each post you do. It does piss a lot of people off.

We do have 2 of the best keepers though, no doubt about it.

Halfpenny said:
o_rly.jpg
Copycat :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.