Thanks

m7mcfc

To all those who sent good luck messages last weekend when I posted that the mrs had gone into labour. After a slow labour and having to undergo an emergency section on Tuesday mother and baby Jakemcfc are now home and well. Once again thanks for all your posts in support.

-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:38 pm --

Mods could you please move this to off topic I meant to post this there, thanks.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:38 pm --<br /><br />Mods could you please move this to off topic I meant to post this there, thanks.

Great stuff.
Make sure you get him registered as a City Fan.
Not sure what happens nowadays but when our Josh was onlt 4 days old I got him signed on as a City Supporter,that was 18 years ago.
He used to get a Birthday card from the Club every year.
Not certain whats in place now.
Anyway,both of you enjoy the little `uns arrival.
Had time to wet the head yet ??

Congratulations on the arrival of Jake. Sounds like you had a bit of a time of it but I bet its worth it now.

Like oakiecokie said above make sure you get Jake registered as a Blue - you can't start 'em off too soon. When my daughter Charlie was born 10 years ago I had her registered as a Junior Blue within two hours of her being born. She's grown up knowing she's a Blue and was always made up when the club sent her birthday cards.

I think its Live4City for the kids now.

Congrats again and all the best for Jake's future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.