that "aguerNoooooo" banner...

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHMeRp0CEAATD2b.jpg:large[/bigimg]<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Mantel said:
was pretty sad.

This ^^ it was indeed just that 'pretty sad' so sad i had a weird 'meh' look on my face when i saw it.
yeah same here

I love it when those arrogant banners come to bite them on their arse, anyone remember the 'Why always we- 20' banner with 7 games left to play?

Re: that "aguerNoooooo" banner...

They were holding up "why always we" banners at the Rags Toffees 4-4 bonanza last season and look what happened! Here's hoping!

Might be me being thick, but I really didn't get the bit with the score line? Did anyone get what it meant? Looked like a wate of a white curtain to me.

Was sat right near it in the south stand. Was horrible in there tonight but was worth it when kun smacked in the second.

dobobobo said:
Might be me being thick, but I really didn't get the bit with the score line? Did anyone get what it meant? Looked like a wate of a white curtain to me.

at the risk of being clarkied, it was a reference to the amount of titles we've both won

Aguero_Element said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHMeRp0CEAATD2b.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Love that picture.

As for the "natural order of things being restored" or whatever that bedsheet said, see the pic above. City are not going away, the scum hate it muahahaha

Niall2407 said:
dobobobo said:

at the risk of being clarkied, it was a reference to the amount of titles we've both won

Arh many thanks!

The fuckers have been confusing me all day, especially with this line. "City are Champions, so what? That was last season, it's history, all that matters is tonight."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.