That bird who kept getting her knockers out couple of season

stony said:
law74 said:
She also has a 15 year old daughter who is as big a blue as any, and must be very upset when she reads posts like this on a city site, and i know that she posts on at least one message board, so wouldnt be at all suprised if she lurks on others.

have a think about it lads.

I have thought about it and I think her daughters feelings are her responsibility, not ours.

john o shea enough (fairy allegedly) but how can a teenage girl be expected to react when she reads reads stuff like this on a message board?
If some one has an embarrassing parent ten they have to deal with it and how they deal with it is normally p to them or in extreme cases it is left to us to pay the price and really fcuk up the child through social services.
At least in this case the child (that on another board said she was having her 15th b'day party so she may have started smoking before she was old enough.....) has had a parent that had at leaast the decency to show the child right (sky blue) from wrong (red).

The only tits around at the time were in the boardroom , an' out on the pitch ...... at least she tried to do somethin' to liven' the proceedings up!

If they did ban her i think they should invite her back forthwith... she was our breast , oops sorry , best supporter!

law74 said:
She also has a 15 year old daughter who is as big a blue as any, and must be very upset when she reads posts like this on a city site, and i know that she posts on at least one message board, so wouldnt be at all suprised if she lurks on others.

have a think about it lads.

think the issue is her getting her clout and threpenies out - not the fact people are commenting on it

micradott tony said:
she was on the bus with us going too the swamp once , when we got off how we didn't get killed i never know ! she called every one a red c**t who was in ear shot ! and i've got the video wive her tits out as well

SHOW IT US

The reason I asked was I thought she had been banned, which I thought was a bit off.

Pleased to hear she isn't.

Can't believe I missed this thread, can anyone put the link up that works for Jackie's pics I need a bit of a giggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.