That bird who kept getting her knockers out couple of season

Midlands Blue said:
mcfc1894 said:
http://brookblues.com/main/page_gallery_1.html

scroll down about quarter of the way and there she is in full glory!!!!

Isn't that her clinging on to MJ 3rd from bottom too?

Im pretty sure shes the birds who pulled her jeans and nicks down for us for no particular reason. Couple of old bill stood ten feet away gobsmacked
Fair play to her and all who sail in her

She also has a 15 year old daughter who is as big a blue as any, and must be very upset when she reads posts like this on a city site, and i know that she posts on at least one message board, so wouldnt be at all suprised if she lurks on others.

have a think about it lads.

law74 said:
She also has a 15 year old daughter who is as big a blue as any, and must be very upset when she reads posts like this on a city site, and i know that she posts on at least one message board, so wouldnt be at all suprised if she lurks on others.

have a think about it lads.

I have thought about it and I think her daughters feelings are her responsibility, not ours.

She has been drinking and smoking for long enough. I would have thought she is at least 16/17 now.

fat boy blue said:
i know jackie very well & have done many years (not in the biblecal sense before anyone starts)
i ran the mini bus to the swamp mentioned earlier
she is blue through & throgh, often makes in appearance in my local.
she recently hosted a flat warming party, which was well attended by many rochdale blues
she can be a nuisance even a bit of nightmare at times
currently she is obsessed with joey barton.
i know some of you may think she asks for but go easy with some of the posts on her alleged exploits,

also take it easy on the south yorkshire blues, travlled with thrm to denmark & there not bad for set of sheepshagging yorksire tossers

She used to call century FM nearly every night, givin it big Joey Bananas! the legends used to encourage her when times where hard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.