That Dzeko chant

We went out to Aris tune was nicked off them didn't sing to that tune at Notts County,it a cracking sing along its well going to catch on being in the Europa league this season as well helped our atmosphere at games.

skadey said:
Sang it all game at Liverpool to try get the guy going.. And there was 2 of us singing it today from kick off, fellow blues telling us to 'shut up, he's w*nk' .. After he scored all singing this song and loving it, made me laugh .. Loved it though

When he was warming up you could see how much he was loving his name chanted from the terraces, and after the game when Joe turned him round just saying listen to that...

The guys got a great attitude and hopefully his goal tonight will give him the confidence to go on and bag a few more before the end of the season.. Next season i'm sure we'll see the best out of him

Completely agree - we were singing it from the start too, and he loved the fact we weer singing when he was warming up. You could tell he just wants to do his best for the fans. His interview on the City website after the game shows his professionalism and gratitude.

Well done Edin, more of the same please!

It's this, the tune- or lack of- is a bit clearer in this video.
I think they must even video their own choir practice ;-)

In the comments underneath someone asks what the lyrics are, from the reply and putting it into better English they are evidently singing

"Oooh, I'm going crazy, Lalala I'm losing my mind"

But, I stand to be corrected on that- anyone speak greek or have a better idea where the original tune is from?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4YqDEGX8FM[/youtube]

BTW the other song is better, this one drones on a bit

I must own up inbeing the first person to get this song going !!! I Ada big piss up against aris and ran to the back of the south stand to sing it with their tune and it caught on from their! It just made sense to their tune!!!

wozzablue said:
I must own up inbeing the first person to get this song going !!! I Ada big piss up against aris and ran to the back of the south stand to sing it with their tune and it caught on from their! It just made sense to their tune!!!

Take a bow son, it's still in my head this morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.