That Goal.

I'll bet that if someone like Kevin Davies score that goal, it wouldn't even deserve a replay. It's all about media bias, they care more about the face, not the football.

The thing is if the ugly granny loving adulterer had actually caught it with his boot it would have probably flown over the bar. Have a look at Trev Sinclair's effort for QPR if you want a proper over head kick.

i dont know which is worse, Shreks shinner or seeing Ricky Fucking Villa every time we have a televised fa cup game!!

leenik said:
i dont know which is worse, Shreks shinner or seeing Ricky Fucking Villa every time we have a televised fa cup game!!
Spot on! Every time we play in the FA Cup we have to be reminded of that goal

danburge82 said:
It's all character building. All the years of shit like this and I'm a tough fucker to wind up now, got a long fuse.

Is it any surprise that fans of clubs who are pandered to by the media are all cunts?!

Quite so. Had you walked into a bookies pre season and asked for the odds on whether the Busby Broadcasting Corporation would include the shinner in the intro to this season's Hansen and Shearer Dipper/Newky/MANUre Apologia of the Day Show, yer wouldn't get any bets.

Listened to R5 on the way to get a paper and some silly cows were tying in the riots with foreign players deciding whether or not to come to England. One of the idiots even said that Mario Balotelli said only a fortnight ago that he didn't like Manchester at all and that there were only two restaurants in the city! There's a epidemic of scarlet fever infesting the media.

the fat granny shagger shinned it for fuck sake..

him and his syrup are still shite and it`s hilarious watching him morph into john hartson with every passing season...

tick tock tubby...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.