That rag Hernandez

mugoz said:
citykev28 said:
it still winds me up that he's allowed to parade around wearing his nickname on his shirt. i think city should apply to the premier league to have pabzab, gazbaz, mad mario and ndj on our squad numbers list for next season.

Yep, but aren't Nani, Bebe etc nicknames as well?

That generally because Portuguese people have the longest last names in the world. Robinho was actually Robson Da Souza

citykev28 said:
it still winds me up that he's allowed to parade around wearing his nickname on his shirt. i think city should apply to the premier league to have pabzab, gazbaz, mad mario and ndj on our squad numbers list for next season.

This
No idea why he is allowed to do this

hertsblue said:
citykev28 said:

This
No idea why he is allowed to do this

Ronaldino (Ronaldo de Assis Moreira doesn't have the same ring to it)
Or how about Pele? (God only knows where to begin with his actual name)

It's not a United thing, obviously, it's just how it's done.

That said, I'd always call him Hernandez.

But I can't see why you'd bother to get wound up about something so irrelevant.

I refuse to call him that, I can't even say it without feeling like a simpleton. It's completely bloody stupid.

I find 'Tw@t' so much more succint

Although I could allow 'Tw@terito' (Little Tw@t)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.