THAT song

goatfeeder100 said:
Hooch said:
The fact that this question has been asked at least 10 times.

...still none the wiser...

A sticky is an article which is kept highlighted on the first page of all topics so that it doesn't drift down the board - used for keeping things fresh so they don't get forgotten (like Carl in hospital in Germany)

I'm not a big fan of it myself.

I used to think we had the best music to come out to. The combination of "Nightmare" by Brainbug followed by Blue Moon was amazing. We should bring it back!!

Matt1089 said:

I used to think we had the best music to come out to. The combination of "Nightmare" by Brainbug followed by Blue Moon was amazing. We should bring it back!!

Nah.. I really don't like starting a game with Blue Moon...It's a bit of a dirge, look how we started v the rags after it. BRMC rock... and I for one like it!

I do wonder who's idea it was though. Maybe Dunne as the captain chooses, but don't know his musical tastes... Or it could be Hughes's doing...?

Anyone know?

I think it's all right, personally I think it should be an Oasis song, so many great ones to choose from that are better than roll with it too IMO.

Also nothing gets me more fired up on match day than Doves' Words, brilliant song. Sadly I can't find the city version anywhere, but I guess it's usually played just before the games.

1.618034 said:
I do wonder who's idea it was though. Maybe Dunne as the captain chooses, but don't know his musical tastes... Or it could be Hughes's doing...?

Anyone know?

It was being used before Hughes came, so not his doing. (Before those that don't like it, blame him for something else!)
Its a great song from a great band, (But reckon The Jesus and Mary Chain could successfully sue for plagarism....)
STILL think Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' would be the perfect, menacing song to run out to, but that just opinion.....

Brainbug's Nightmare was a bad idea from the start, considering what we were usually subjected to after we played it.... and I'm sure we had that tune from the mid-nineties on for over ten years! Why didn't we change it when we dropped down two divisions with it?!

Gaudino said:
1.618034 said:

Anyone know?

It was being used before Hughes came, so not his doing. (Before those that don't like it, blame him for something else!)
Its a great song from a great band, (But reckon The Jesus and Mary Chain could successfully sue for plagarism....)
STILL think Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' would be the perfect, menacing song to run out to, but that just opinion.....

imagine them coming out to enter sandman lol! the opposition would shit themselves lol!

1.618034 said:
Matt1089 said:

Nah.. I really don't like starting a game with Blue Moon...It's a bit of a dirge, look how we started v the rags after it. BRMC rock... and I for one like it!

Anyone know?
That version of Blue Moon Ricky Hatton comes out to on his fights would do just fine. The one they played after the Hull match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.