That Substitution...

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Think that topped it off today... the only player out there confident of shooting and we took him off the pitch. I thought we might of learned our lesson after the Wolves game.

Adebayor off for Zabaleta when we were chasing the game?
Tevez off for Barry when we need a goal?

Its madness.

i have always been very critical of mancini's substituions, its actually his biggest fault, yesterday though he supassed himself.

i've been going to city a bloody long time and that was the worst i have ever seen.

madness, almost suicidal like.

Towards the end of the 2nd half, Tevez looked very laboured, he mis controlled a pass to him in the 6 yard box, and threw his neck muff off the pitch in disgust, and I am pretty sure he signalled to come off.

The decision to bring on Barry is not as perverse as people are making out, after Milner was taken off we were not getting the ball out to wide areas, the idea I think was to improve distribution to the flanks and play the ball into RSC.

In any case who seriously believes that Jo would have done any good?

The fundamental problem we have is that 2 out of our four multimillion strikers are absolute bobbins, the third one was injured, and of questionable use, the 4th is suspended.

Teams have figured out how to stifle the formation that was used yesterday.

I have to also endorse the posters on here questioning our fan's attitude, get behind the team FFS

Agree De Niro,Mancinis tactics are bad enough,but his sub. choices are even more mystifying.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Think that topped it off today... the only player out there confident of shooting and we took him off the pitch. I thought we might of learned our lesson after the Wolves game.

Adebayor off for Zabaleta when we were chasing the game?
Tevez off for Barry when we need a goal?

Its madness.

Injured..

teves asked to come off because of a strain and didn,t want to make it worse, he waved to the bench, why are we listening to the anti man city properganda media, since the derby all i have heard from them is city were negative, so i suppose the shite from the next town were positive, unbelievable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.