that time again Harry

cupsforcockups

Looks like Harry Redknapp is trying to unsettle Craig Bellamy again by saying he would love to have im at WHL,lets not forget that he turned them down to come to us in the first place,so in his own words "not a chance" Harry

Boxing Day will be a big factor in this i think if Craig is not in the squad then that could be it but i'm not sure if he is injured?

if he wants him he can have him Bellamy £14 million our money back. Mr bellamy's own words before Hughes got fired were he only has 2 years tops left in him. Harry can try to unsettle him all he wants, but the fact remains he is on a long term deal and we don't need the money, so he only goes on our terms or sulks and rots in the reserves which i doubt very much he will do.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Redknapp is a horrible creature

It is nothing that Hughes didn't do at various times with Terry, Tevez and Lescott. It's just part of the game. I don't think 'Arry said anything out of the ordinary here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.