The 08/09 Season...

mikeylad222

A memorable one it was.

- ADUG completing takeover making us richest club in the world?

- The anticipation on August 31st deadline night, the dissapointment (haha) of missing out on berbaflop and instead scuppering Chelsea's 100% done deal by signing Robinho?

- The half time rant by Phil Brown making a mockery of his players (and himself) at COMS?

- Pigeinho???

- Stevie Ireland's turn from boy to superman?

- Benitez's scripted rant on Taggart?

Have I missed anything lol?

If last season was anything to go by, this season should be immense, cant wait!!!

mikeylad222 said:
A memorable one it was.

- ADUG completing takeover making us richest club in the world?

- The anticipation on August 31st deadline night, the dissapointment (haha) of missing out on berbaflop and instead scuppering Chelsea's 100% done deal by signing Robinho?

- The half time rant by Phil Brown making a mockery of his players (and himself) at COMS?

- Pigeinho???

- Stevie Ireland's turn from boy to superman?

- Benitez's scripted rant on Taggart?

Have I missed anything lol?

If last season was anything to go by, this season should be immense, cant wait!!!

The one where he made a complete fool of himself and his team went on a winless streak which in turn handed control of the title to united, yes I agree ;)

superman
Hamburg Immense!!! (shame about the result) but will last along time in the memory
BERTI
SWP return and being ball boy
Club giving me 25 tickets for hull on boxing day and taking junior team i run full of rags who all had to admit to it being a great day and something scum wouldn't have done. Thanks alex williams, legend.
Robinho v arsenal what a finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.