the 1 game you could play again

ancoats

the 1981 fa cup final for me

never mind the replay just for the first game
we was never the same after that and went down in 1983
that was the start of our bad run and it took 30 years to get back on a level playing field

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKSGww-FVc[/youtube]

ps

i still think hoddle's free was going wide

and we could all say tommy duck

no, you cant do this. you could end up with a butterfly effect and we could be where stockport are now. im on to you!

Any of the games that we lost this season but should have won. Because if we had won it we'd be above Spurs now and could draw against them rather than having to beat them.

Or the Semi Final at Old Trafford because I think we could have beaten Villa in the Final.

CC semi at home.

I'd have told Mancini to keep attacking the rag scum we'd have won 5-1 and the 2nd leg wouldn't have mattered.

avoidconfusion said:
Any of the games that we lost this season but should have won. Because if we had won it we'd be above Spurs now and could draw against them rather than having to beat them.

Or the Semi Final at Old Trafford because I think we could have beaten Villa in the Final.

Oh, come on! Every team has matches they should have won! I can think of about 4 that Spurs really should have won that we didn't.

In hindsight it appears our biggest fuck up of the season was our gutless performance at Tottenham. If we'd just got a point there we'd be 2 points ahead of Spurs with a much better GD. And if we had won there it would be out of sight already.

-- Tue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm --

Or the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg. Boyata was good for 181 mins but in the 182nd minute he lost his concentration and lost Rooney, and Given let the ball drop from a cross that landed on Rooneys head just 4 yards out. Had Boyata or Given done as they'd done for most of the 2 legs we'd'v won in ET I'm certain, and we'd'v beaten Villa!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.