The 10 Belgian Whizz-Kids Every Club Wants

You forgot the one player I would love for us to add in January, regardless if the managment decide to upgrade at AJ's position or not.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NmMJI2MDY4&feature=related[/youtube]

Exactly what we need as 4th strinker and 4/5th AM

Speedy, skillful, can finish with both feet, play on either wing or as striker, still pretty young (24) but old enough to be relied upon. He impressed me once again today against Dortmund

And the pricetag shouldn't be anything crazy

Mirallas ? He will never play at City.

Anyway the Belgium national team has indeed great talents.

Keeper : Courtois (19 years old), 1st keeper at Athletico Madrid and will be future 1 of Chelsea when Cech will retire.
Defence : You've got 2 world class defenders : Vermaelen(25) and Kompany(25). Lombaerts(26) is good aswell , defender at Zenit (even scored yesterday in Champions league). Vertonghen(24) and Alderweireld(22) at Ajax. And Boyata(19) is a potential top player aswell.
Midfield : Defour(23) from Porto , Witsel(22) from Benfica and Fellaini(23) from Everton , Naingolan(23) from Cagliari (huge interest from Ac Milan).

They also have a lot of good talented wingers/midfield/position 10 : Hazard(20) , De Bruyne(20) , Dembele(23) , Chadli(22) , Legaer(24) , El Ghanassy(21) , Mertens.(24)

And as Attack they have Lukaku , 18 year old talent from Chelsea.

All the players I named are 25 or younger (except Lombaerts who is 26).

And it seems that Chelsea are gettign alot of them. They have Lukaku and Courtois , and they will try to get De Bruyne in january and Hazard in the summer. And they did also wanted Fellaini this summer.

They won't be as good as Spain or Germany , but I see them as dangerous outsiders for the World cup 2014 , Euro 2016 and World cup 2018. As the talents doesn't seem to stop coming , they seem to come more (De Praet , Vermijl , Kabasele , ...)

Belgians are quite hot these days.

95% of the names mentioned in the transfer forum will never play for City.

I still think he's an ideal 4th choice AM and Striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.