The 100/104 goal chase

Nice one Trev! Thank fcuk for that. They're bastards even still these bookies making us sweat!
Hi mate, you might have to contact them yourself if you’re an impatient sod like me :) Looks like they only treated me as a one-off rather than paying out everyone. My withdrawal is being processed now, but others don’t seem to have been paid out yet.

Utter shite. We may have scored more goals than Liverpool, but their attack is definitely better........
Believe it or not a couple of months ago a friend of mine (supports Norwich bless him) said that City are the third best attacking team behind Liverpool and spurs. I haven’t let it drop since.

Hi mate, you might have to contact them yourself if you’re an impatient sod like me :) Looks like they only treated me as a one-off rather than paying out everyone. My withdrawal is being processed now, but others don’t seem to have been paid out yet.

I've just had a chat with them and was told that this "bet" had been raised already and that the traders were settling them, but it could take up to 72 hours

I've just had a chat with them and was told that this "bet" had been raised already and that the traders were settling them, but it could take up to 72 hours
Guess they bumped me to the top of the queue! At least you’ll have it soon mate. Enjoy your winnings!

80+ goals was 6/5
90 - 6/1
100 - 33/1
104 - between 40/1 and 35/1

Next season I reckon

no 80 bet available
90 will be evens at best
100 - 20/1
and one goal more than the record we set this weekend will be 33/1
If they offer 20/1 for 100 goals I think there will be a lot of money on that. If Sterling puts one in three away he will score 50 never mind Jesus;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.