The 18-21 Bracket Season Ticket Issue

Seosa

Apologies if this has been brought up already, but should people in this bracket be contacting the club this week after yesterdays problems? Apparently the ticket database failed to register the 18-21 bracket, a certain code on the season card was wrong.

It was at the X & Y entrances, people in the 18-21 bracket had to be let in with a security card as our own cards wouldn't work. Never happened to me before that.

Seosa said:
It was at the X & Y entrances, people in the 18-21 bracket had to be let in with a security card as our own cards wouldn't work. Never happened to me before that.
Same happened to my kids, pointless contacting the club though as they don't reply

Glad it didn't happen to everybody, are your kids Platinum members Squirty? Because me & this other lad couldn't get in with Platinum but I'm not sure how the Golds went on.

Seosa said:
Glad it didn't happen to everybody, are your kids Platinum members Squirty? Because me & this other lad couldn't get in with Platinum but I'm not sure how the Golds went on.
Both are Platinum
They queued up and then they couldn't get in so had to seek a guy with a card reader
He still couldn't activate it so he just let them in, too much faffing

I emailed the club last week about a different ticketing issue, got a generic reply whilst they were looking into it and have still not heard anything
Apart from Danny Wilson, customer services is misnomer

squirtyflower said:
Seosa said:
Both are Platinum
They queued up and then they couldn't get in so had to seek a guy with a card reader
He still couldn't activate it so he just let them in, too much faffing

I emailed the club last week about a different ticketing issue, got a generic reply whilst they were looking into it and have still not heard anything
Apart from Danny Wilson, customer services is misnomer

I had to do the same. The card reader pointed to a number at the bottom and said it was either ineligible or just false, the database didn't have that number. Even in this new Era, the ticket office is still shit, :s

Had the same problem, if it's a big issue though that's effected a lot of people there's no point in contacting the club. It would be easier for them to sort it out from there side for everyone at one rather than everyone individually, surely?

I don't think it was just 18-21 though, an old dear in fron tof me had the same issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.