The 1975

I was only aware of them after seeing them on Soccer Am last week. I had a listen to them on you tube and they sound like a decent band. The lead singer got on my t**ts though on soccer am. He sounds like a right arrogant p***k

They're mancs?

Ive only heard a couple of songs but had them down as some weird alternative satherners. I did like the songs i heard mind you.

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
They're mancs?

Ive only heard a couple of songs but had them down as some weird alternative satherners. I did like the songs i heard mind you.

Wilmslow. So is that Manchester? Not really is it both local anyhow.

Id class wilmslow as manc, albeit a posh area.

Are they blues?

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
They're mancs?

Wilmslow. So is that Manchester? Not really is it both local anyhow.

Id class wilmslow as manc, albeit a posh area.

Are they blues?

That I don't know. Didnt seem to say anything at city square when they played to say they were. But they were on soccer am apparently recently so maybe they said something then.

Chancy Termites said:
Saw them at City Square last season - forget which match. My 14 year old daughter really liked them but we didn't know who they were, so I joined this forum to ask about them.

They played at Kendal Calling this year but I didn't get to see them as they were headlining in one of the tents while Primal Scream were playing. Certainly better than a lot of the dross that's been around lately.

It was against Leeds in the cup.

Pezzer2 said:
I was only aware of them after seeing them on Soccer Am last week. I had a listen to them on you tube and they sound like a decent band. The lead singer got on my t**ts though on soccer am. He sounds like a right arrogant p***k
I'm guessing this was the week I switched on and decided the guy was a **** and promptly turned it off. If he is a blue, I bet he's the **** behind the smoke bombs, munich songs, the peado song and telling the imaginary father on the bus that he'd fuck his daughter. Although every indicator whilst on Soccer AM was that he's a rag. Because he was a ****. Simple as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.