The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

MCFC1993

Figured we'll need one over the next 2/3 weeks, for the people who actually want to talk about sport like me.

I'll update the events as we go on and the people of interest. Lets just enjoy a one off chance, its our chance to impress as a country.

Finished 3rd Overall, Great Britain, 65 Medal, 29 Gold, 17 Silver, 19 Bronze!

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread

Can't see this thread lasting long, we're about to be nuked due to these games.

Blue Smarties said:
Can't see this thread lasting long, we're about to be nuked due to these games.

Lets just hope we don't fuck up when all eyes are on us as a country, although we might of just ignited things between the two Koreas.

Updated OP, Mens Football Group Stages today, a medal minimum should be the ask for this overall for this GB team.

MCFC1993 said:
Updated OP, Mens Football Group Stages today, a medal minimum should be the ask for this overall for this GB team.

After watching them against Brazil i think escaping the group would be an achievement

MCFC1993 said:
From what I seen there isn't much of a chance,they wern't very good

Granted they were playing a very good Brazil,but with Pearce at the helm they're destind for shitness

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC1993 said:

After watching them against Brazil i think escaping the group would be an achievement

I agree they were poor against Brazil but other than them and Spain they should take Bronze at least.

Looking forward to archery, mens gymnastics, shooting, weightlifting, swimming and athletics. Think I will give team GB football a miss after seeing the performance against Brazil

I will be watching the men's track+field, men's weightlifting, men's cycling, men's swimming with interest in to who wins and what scores they get (and of course any records broken).

I will be watching any women's shit for one reason only - to perv! Not arsed what they achieve as its never as good as anything a man can achieve.

Just watching the footy now. Who do you reckon David Silva will want to win in this Spain v Japan game?

Daveth said:
Looking forward to archery, mens gymnastics, shooting, weightlifting, swimming and athletics. Think I will give team GB football a miss after seeing the performance against Brazil

Because its the only event on tomorrow morning i'm actually looking forward to the Archery, think its amazing how accurate they are.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
I will be watching the men's track+field, men's weightlifting, men's cycling, men's swimming with interest in to who wins and what scores they get (and of course any records broken).

I will be watching any women's shit for one reason only - to perv! Not arsed what they achieve as its never as good as anything a man can achieve.

Just watching the footy now. Who do you reckon David Silva will want to win in this Spain v Japan game?

I reckon little merlin is sat on a beach somewhere chilling out! Probs still wants spain to win although they don't deserve its.

Oh I've heard the womens volleyball is a really good standard...they're pretty good players too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.