The 2018 Champions celebration thread.

What a fantastic day! Seeing Kompany lift the cup always gets to me. Very emotional to see Silva and Yaya as well. What a wonderful team!

Most Premier League wins as captain.

5 - John Terry.
4 - Roy Keane.
3 - Vincent Kompany.
2 - Vidic, Adams.

I wonder how high he'll get. Should definitely be thinking about 1 more at least.
1 more at most I think unfortunately and Silva/Dinho have probably worn the armband more this season.

Just dropped in to say thanks for the classy way you lads have dealt with Fergie's illness. I, for one, won't forget it.

Its only football at the end of the day mate. Hope he makes a full recovery and fully enjoys his retirement with his family and friends.

Cheers Anthony.
graham-taylor-2.jpg

You Got me , Fam

Must have been an inconvenience for these three to have to take a break from counting their money on our bench to lift the trophy

DchiBzxWkAEWPUq.jpg

1 more at most I think unfortunately and Silva/Dinho have probably worn the armband more this season.

He's only just turned 32, and given his limited role I think he could carry on for a while, and he'll stay club captain.

I think he could lift a couple more.

He's only just turned 32, and given his limited role I think he could carry on for a while, and he'll stay club captain.
Not entirely sure his mentality will accept a limited role tbh. If we could work Foden and Maffeo into club trained squad spots for next year it would be great to see him do another few years though. However, time didn't wait for Zaba so it shouldn't wait for anyone.

A long hard season and we have blazed a trail that no one else could even get close to. Massive congratulations to all the players, coaches and background staff. It won't be easy to top this season but should be very exciting trying to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.