The 2500 tickets

I had to go out to see some jobs when the web wasnt up at nine. Called them immediatley on route to find tickets were only available via the web but they had no idea when that would be up. Ended up geting busy at work thinking I had chance and thats me fvcked for getting any gig tickets. I obviously never heard they gone to giving via the phone.

And thats despite being right on the ball ( shirt sizes sorted and evrything)

When the web wasnt up at 9 (and thats grossly unfair on your working man who hasnt got access anyway) they should have gone straight to the first 2500 callers - like me!

Tickets were for my season ticket holding sons, as would be the shirts I was buying them both.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BlueRoscoe said:
PowderBlue said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Ive got my confirmation email, but no email about doves tickets

Will come separately, once all 2500 are gone i guess.

Better bloudy hurry up, only got 48 hours.
As I understand it, its 48hrs after the doves ticket e-mail is sent, not after the shirt e-mail.
Correct. This has been lifted from my confirmation email;
If you are one of the lucky 2,500 supporters, a separate email confirming this will be sent to you. You will then have 48 hours to register for the tickets.
To me, that means you have 48 hours from receipt of the ticket confirmation email.

simonk said:
I had to go out to see some jobs when the web wasnt up at nine. Called them immediatley on route to find tickets were only available via the web but they had no idea when that would be up. Ended up geting busy at work thinking I had chance and thats me fvcked for getting any gig tickets. I obviously never heard they gone to giving via the phone.

And thats despite being right on the ball ( shirt sizes sorted and evrything)

When the web wasnt up at 9 (and thats grossly unfair on your working man who hasnt got access anyway) they should have gone straight to the first 2500 callers - like me!

Tickets were for my season ticket holding sons, as would be the shirts I was buying them both.

33afinc.jpg

I ordered by phone about 9:45 this morning, when I asked re: doves tickets I was told I 'would be entered into the draw!?!' lost me completely! If anybody could fuck this up it's us we always do

The Cyber Goat said:
I ordered by phone about 9:45 this morning, when I asked re: doves tickets I was told I 'would be entered into the draw!?!' lost me completely! If anybody could fuck this up it's us we always do
What draw? This is lifted off the official site;
33blkrn.jpg

"The first 2,500..."
Are we still employing neanderthals in the ticket office?

0906 BlueRoscoe
0908 DontLookBackInAnger
0909 weeman19_89
0909 Tagell87
0910 Shooter 83
0917 GStar
0922 yawa
0922 kevcod
0925 emptypockets
0928 berger1985
0937 svennis pennis
0943 mikeyboy
0949 smudgedj
1017 SouthStand211
1040 Mancitymick
1120 manc_andy
1322 keemanan
1416 Goater666
1441 bumbleblue
1613 Jimharri
1640 BENJIHAI
1705 The BFB
1720 Cobwebcat
1741 ell
1839 RobbieBrewer
2156 Powderblue
2210 Bibbyblue85

Could someone help me please?

I have recieved my confirmation email for the shirt but when i was at the varified by visa page it was only showing £1 to be taken from the account, did it do this with any of you guys?

BibbyBlue85 said:

I have recieved my confirmation email for the shirt but when i was at the varified by visa page it was only showing £1 to be taken from the account, did it do this with any of you guys?
No problems for me, but I used Mastercard!

jimharri said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

No problems for me, but I used Mastercard!

Did it say the £1 thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.