The 3 stars

johnbmcr said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
It's to signify the greatest rock artists that performed at Maine Road, Queen, Pink Floyd and David Cassidy!

drop the pink floyd hippies for Bowie and I'd agree m8

was at all three the cassidy one not a patch on the mayhem @ bell vue lol ( the sort of york away of cassidy gigs)
Drop Cassidy for Dire straits more like!

Each star equals 1 million, and they are representative of the number of posts in the Isco thread.

It's a common known fact that each star represents the 12 first Lord Mayors of eaglesburg in the early 15th century. Manchester used to be known as eaglesburg before king Brian 5th changed the name. This is the reason why we have an eagle on the badge as well. Strange but true.

Freds Patio said:
at the time it was to adopt a slightly more continental look, some other teams that had Kappa kits at the time did the same

This. They are a bit shit really. I hope when we win our 4th European Cup they will add a 4th star, and so on, so they mean something.

ardwickboy said:
I have just been asked what the 3 stars meant on our badge, I know it was not for winning the league 3 times, so can somebody help?

If it was a rag tell em' we've signed 3 stars .....

Ronnie Corbett , Graham Norton and Fred the weatherman!

they we so designed to give me the best laugh of the day just before I go to bed...hilarious...thanks chaps and chapesses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.