The aftermath

Paulmcfc2703 said:
twinkletoes said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
twinkletoes said:
If Gary Megson could spend £220m he would be successful
but would the big players want to play for him??

The point I am making is that the football played by Mourinho is the same as Allardyce, Moyes or Megson. They rely on physical presence, set pieces and getting the ball up the pitch as soon as possible. Or as Mr Messi calls it "Anti-football". You aren't arguing against it!
the football i am interested in is successful football. Jose would bring this to us.

Would you rather watch Barcelona or Chelsea?

Cheshire Blue... i can assure you your wider than micah's arse on this one. People who are getting to know me through the wonder of cyberspace know i am in tune in a very different way, in fact your post name tells me, and indeed correct me if i'm wrong, but get the impression you are a cheshire sputnik? Well smack my woman up, then you probably frequent my ikkle watering hole no doubt. Remember i'm the easiest dog to find on here, but tread carefully.... and circle? please........

Zin Zimmer m14 born and bred....... i'm off walkabout creek.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
wrongun73 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
twinkletoes said:
If Gary Megson could spend £220m he would be successful
but would the big players want to play for him??
would they want to play for hughes??
you cottoned on with the point i was making ;). I also find it funny that £220 million will make megson a success but over £100 million has shown no improvement by us!

That's the amount Mourinho spent. So let's judge Hughes when he spends £220m

flb I like you, you want success and its eating away at you, but let me say this once as not to start a wave of posts that i profess to hang around with footballers, A few frequent my place on a regular basis, but talk shop? very rarely. My info comes from more credible sources than micahs black book. I never talk business as it would effect mine, but a few occasions things pop up.

danbanjovi? Publican? this isn't the lord lion you 6 inch footlong, attack my style but not my content dude, i profess nothing, only my balls are my bond and I don't break them for nobody, ain't that right frank.
And when did alderley become hale.... tut tut tut r kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.