The aguero song.......

I like Glens suggestion. It works and probably sounds great when everyone sings it.

"He'll be scoring goals for you and me,
For Man City, Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

DannyBoy2890 said:
Ok hear me out.......because i think it would sound top.
That tune palace,celtic, and a few european clubs......we love you, we love you whoaaaaaaaaaa etc.

Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaa
whoaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero
whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Catchy and a piece of piss to learn.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOVfPt9aC8[/youtube]
This.

We defo need a song to this tune, easy to learn and would be class for long coach/train journeys!

Might try and get this going in the pubs around Wembley.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
That tune palace,celtic, and a few european clubs......we love you, we love you whoaaaaaaaaaa etc.

Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaa
Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero, Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero, Sergio Aguero Aguero Aguero
whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

This.

We defo need a song to this tune, easy to learn and would be class for long coach/train journeys!

Might try and get this going in the pubs around Wembley.

I would have agreed with you a few years back, but it's one a lot of shit clubs have already done. i.e. MK Dons and Peterborough fans were both singing it in the play offs

DannyBoy2890 said:

That would be the Bolox. Especially if we did the POZNAN during the Woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh bits.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.