The Album Review Club - Week #125 - (page 1524) - Listen Like Thieves - INXS

Booooooo, no clues, boooooo!

Is this a new contributor to the thread? Apologies for my rough welcome.
Listen, getting this round over the line was challenge enough! I don't have time to worry about the niceties here. Consider it a Rodri toe-poke from inside the box. Job done.

Listen, getting this round over the line was challenge enough! I don't have time to worry about the niceties here. Consider it a Rodri toe-poke from inside the box. Job done.
Rodri is more of a caress it into the bottom corner from outside the box kinda guy, thank you!

and meanwhile Apple have just emailed me to say they have decided on the best 100 albums ever made and have presented them in an annoying scrolly way. Anyway OK Computer only makes number 12... Kid A is in there as well

and meanwhile Apple have just emailed me to say they have decided on the best 100 albums ever made and have presented them in an annoying scrolly way. Anyway OK Computer only makes number 12... Kid A is in there as well

Numpties can't even pick the best Coltrane album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.