The Album Review Club - Week #126 - (page 1531) - All Mod Cons - The Jam

Ok fortunately,I’ve got one prepared just in case.I’ll have think of some clues though.I’m still in Florida so remember I’m 5 hours behind so it’ll be posted in the afternoon.I’d prefer if @denislawsbackheel stays and nominates.
I’m sure you went to Florida before me and I’ve been back nearly two weeks! Sounds like a great holiday.

Anytime tomorrow is fine, it will give everybody more time to argue!

I’m sure you went to Florida before me and I’ve been back nearly two weeks! Sounds like a great holiday.

Anytime tomorrow is fine, it will give everybody more time to argue!
Yeh I did, I’m here for 6 weeks but I can work while I’m here, sadly I’m back this weekend.I didn’t suggest meeting for a drink as I’m about 3 plus hours away and you were on a family vacation.

There’s always time for a debate.

Yeh I did, I’m here for 6 weeks but I can work while I’m here, sadly I’m back this weekend.I didn’t suggest meeting for a drink as I’m about 3 plus hours away and you were on a family vacation.

There’s always time for a debate.
Ha ha. The family wouldn’t have let me escape from Disney World anyway!

Nice that you can work whilst you are there. I’ll tell you what though - I won’t be going back in June again! My God, 35 degrees day after day marching around the theme parks was hard work. We’ve moved next year’ visit to November.

Ok, objections noted. And maybe we have a problem then.

Technically it’s 4-3 (Foggy suggested it and BlueHammer also agreed). But I’d be happy to carry on so we could call that4-4.

It’s hard to please everybody, so apologies for the interruption of service.

If we were to carry on, we’d be relying on somebody willing to nominate. Who out of the following is willing to step forward?

@denislawsbackheel
@Mancitydoogle
@threespires
@GoatersLeftShin
@Gaudion M
@BimboBob

Priority is with those nearer the top of the list.

I've got one ready to go too, as and when required.

A break is a break is a break...if you want one, go ahead. I'll still listen to the albums and score them.

There is a difference between a break, and an honest forgetting of timing, and switching to all nominations being two weeks, which is what Rob had noted. That I think could kill the thread, which is already dwindling.

Last edited:
Ha ha. The family wouldn’t have let me escape from Disney World anyway!

Nice that you can work whilst you are there. I’ll tell you what though - I won’t be going back in June again! My God, 35 degrees day after day marching around the theme parks was hard work. We’ve moved next year’ visit to November.
No me neither ,the humidity is a killer, we normally come out at Easter and November/December but we were late this year due to our house move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.