The Album Review Club - Week #127 - (page 1545) - Definitely Maybe - Oasis

Great review! I agree about the arrangements and the Appalachian feel entirely.

T-Bone Burnett was the very first artist I ever saw live. That’s because he opened for The Clash and The Who. What a bill that was for one’s first show!
Bloody hell, that is a bit tasty!
I saw him when he was producing and playing with Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Love his production and some of his film work

Bloody hell, that is a bit tasty!
I saw him when he was producing and playing with Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Love his production and some of his film work
He also produced August and Everything After by Counting Crows, which I know you're a fan of.

Do you write for Rolling Stone mate?
I sat down to write my review and just read yours. I seriously need to up my game :-)
Be back in a few hours.
Makes me look as intellectual as Shaun fucking Ryder! I'm, impressed with some of the writers on here. My mind just shuts down and i end up talking shite. I wagged EVERY English lesson from the 3rd year high school on wards. Doh! haha. And my daughter graduated from uni 3 years ago with a First in English. hmmmm.

Makes me look as intellectual as Shaun fucking Ryder! I'm, impressed with some of the writers on here. My mind just shuts down and i end up talking shite. I wagged EVERY English lesson from the 3rd year high school on wards. Doh! haha. And my daughter graduated from uni 3 years ago with a First in English. hmmmm.
It was clearly in the genes mate.

Mate there was a girl that moved over from Denmark that was in a higher set for English than me at High School - make of that what you will............ ;-)

Wow, that first sentence is about the most self-deprecating tag one could put on oneself! It’s also horseshit — you write great reviews, mate. And the encouragement to dig up a spliff for Bad Company was some of the best advice anyone’s given on the thread to date :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.