The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

Only one thing could be better than listening to Supper's Ready right now, and that would be hearing that United got beat by some struggling club like Watford by about four goals to one. I can't see that happening, though.
Actually... I can and I expect it.
Clinton Baptist ..take a bow!

Only one thing could be better than listening to Supper's Ready right now, and that would be hearing that United got beat by some struggling club like Watford by about four goals to one. I can't see that happening, though.
Actually... I can and I expect it.
Bedtime here, great result hahaha

Thanks Bill, didn't know that. I was always the kid messing about at the back, instead of paying attention!
Just cog a review off one of the smarter contributors then. ;-)

Edit:
When I was at school cogging was the word used for copying your homework or ecker off another kid.

Last edited:
It's my choice next and I had planned an interesting progressive Rock album.... that was before Foxtrot came along. I don't suppose two prog rock albums in a row is a good idea now.
I'm thinking I'll have to revise my choice.
I’m guessing ‘The Yes Album’ or ‘Fragile’.

Going for the one or the other? ;-)

How many nominaters are left Rob? I ask because I seem to remember you had quite a few at the start so I didn't throw my hat in the ring. I'd like to now if that's ok?
Five more before you. I’ve given you the much-coveted New Year slot on 28th December - also known as the next free slot available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.