The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

Saw Genesis at the Free Trade Hall in Jan 1971, they were the bottom of the bill to Van der Graaf Generator and Lindisfarne. Tickets were six shillings, or 30p as we say these days.

I joined the RAF soon after. I didn't buy Trespass for some reason but got Nursery Cryme and Foxtrot when they came out and they got played to death in the barrack block. Stuck with Genesis up until the Lamb, which was amazing too, but lost interest once PG left.

Great to hear Foxtrot again after all these years.

Ha ha I'm genuinely humbled I've received the "much coveted" spot.
Coveted by whom I may ask?
Everyone will be pissed and far too preoccupied to listen to my choice, which, given the album I have in mind, might not be a bad thing...
Id given up on my prog album 2 days ago but there seems to be some posters in favour of more prog, so Im leaning back to it again after wracking my brains and coming up with a substitute LoL

Id given up on my prog album 2 days ago but there seems to be some posters in favour of more prog, so Im leaning back to it again after wracking my brains and coming up with a substitute LoL
Ha ha I get you Bill.
I initially thought I wouldn't nominate an album but now I've changed my mind I'm having serious worries as to what I'll choose. I've narrowed it down to ten or so lol.
Go with your first choice mate.

Ha ha I get you Bill.
I initially thought I wouldn't nominate an album but now I've changed my mind I'm having serious worries as to what I'll choose. I've narrowed it down to ten or so lol.
Go with your first choice mate.
Well at least you wont get the "much coveted" Xmas slot :)
You'd have to do a festive album like "Christmas With Ken".....(Ken Dodd) hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.