The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

Rob is definitely shouty metal, Coatigan more a New Seekers cardigan vibe. I was going for an Icelandic dwarf rock/60’s mod mash up but didn’t want to steal your thunder!

I started creating 'new' genres for posters but got as far as

Hebridean Crofting Emo for Coats, Contrariancore for Bimbo, Bushism (more of a religion than genre) for Sadds2

and then thought I'd best stop :-)

Hebridean Crofting Emo for Coats, Contrariancore for Bimbo, Bushism (more of a religion than genre) for Sadds2

Does Mull Historical Society count? Didn't live up to their debut did they.

Just assume all of the album club regulars are in.

Saddleworth2, Out on Blue 6, stoneblue, Mancity111 and mancity2012_eamo are also playing.
That's a strong list that. I'd say regulars that will chime up when they've got something to add, and usually it's a good take.

Can we guess which regular hasn't yet submitted?

Are they perhaps stuck in the FOG? ;-)

That's a strong list that. I'd say regulars that will chime up when they've got something to add, and usually it's a good take.

We can guess who the first second and third to PM Rob were! ;)

Bloody hell mate. How did you know I like Kate Bush music. I thought I had kept that well hidden.
Rob, can I change my track please.

Ha, forgive me @RobMCFC and the rest -- my last kid graduated from high school yesterday so running around quite a bit the last few days!

Submitted now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.