The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

Congratulations. Financial freedom ahoy!
Foggy, not sure of your graduate's next plans, but if it involves college... I'll let you fill in the potential sobering info there.

My last graduated college last month and except for a likely transition back to the home front while working the first full-time job, hopefully the big heavy financial lifting is done. (fingers crossed)

Foggy, not sure of your graduate's next plans, but if it involves college... I'll let you fill in the potential sobering info there.

My last graduated college last month and except for a likely transition back to the home front while working the first full-time job, hopefully the big heavy financial lifting is done. (fingers crossed)
I’ve got one finishing up sophomore year in uni and this one is going too. But I’m very lucky. The first one got a nice academic fellowship to a big state school which defrays the cost significantly. The second one also got a smaller academic one but she was also recruited for track and field (for high jump; D3 so no money but as an athlete gets a few spiffs). We plan to downsize our home substantially in a few years to make coming back after as uncomfortable as possible! But they’re good kids so always welcome back :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.