The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

Yours was so bloody obvious that even I managed to get it! I assume you'd draw the line at My Lovely Horse or the real life Eoin McLove, but anything else is fair game :-)
Ah well, let see.
I think my last declaration of anything Oirish, for the future , may well lead to epic proportions of triple Clarkies, with double twists, and 7.8 degree difficulties.

Not from me, mind….. I’ll play it straight as an arrow.

Edit; have you heard of Daniel O’Donnell.

Ah well, let see.
I think my last declaration of anything Oirish, for the future , may well lead to epic proportions of triple Clarkies, with double twists, and 7.8 degree difficulties.

Not from me, mind….. I’ll play it straight as an arrow.

Edit; have you heard of Daniel O’Donnell.

Never heard of him, but I know a woman who's the real life Mrs Doyle...

@mancity111 on their own clearly wrecked my game as I figured I was getting double digits on this for sure.

As I PM'd Rob, I had to put @GornikDaze on Metallica as I had no earthly idea who else would nominate that, unless they were in cahoots together, and I just didn't think that possible.

For longest time most of the week, I had Foggy on 3-5 tracks, to the point I was going to make him the pick for mine because I had no firm idea for him. At that time, I had Gornik on Silversun Pickups given some recent conversations here.

But that Metal Alice track kept staring me in the face asking "who am I???", and by Friday, I could not conceive that anyone other than Gornik had it. That moved Foggy over to SSP, which I inevitably got correct to secure the W.

But the biggest reason for the delay was I knew for a fact I had sussed out MCD, and I didn't want to give up that chip as the wrong guesses for him there kept rolling in.

I think I listened to that song the most during the week and probably should have added it to the top 10 for that reason alone, even quoting the lyrics too!

Everything fell apart but the W! ;-)
I will stump you on the next one as well B&W but to get 9 is a decent effort but one big clue in the main is that Fog's pick could easily be mine. Surprised no one had me down for Substitution albeit I think only 10 participated in the end. Fog's pick was the only one I was really confident on because its a great track. His favourite track outside his own came in second for me unsurprisingly.

And what a little bit of sport that was...well done to all.
I would also like to thank Rob for the Captain Obvious Award, I feel very humbled to accept such a prestigious award, even so being the Only Dipper in the Village (sorry Forum). Dont let word get out to the rest of the forum that you are giving any awards to a dipper!
And setting it up for next time when Fog or B&W&B will be able to nominate Pulsewidth with everyone saying it is that "obvious" dipper again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.