The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

This is proving to be a bit of a difficult round - a few no shows and people dropping out.

@Mancitydoogle - are you OK to do next week's nomination?

Also, @GoatersLeftShin, @Coatigan, @southamptonblue - I'll almost certainly need to bump you forward several weeks. I hope this is OK - just let me know if there are any issues.

Band.

Attachments

• 472423-1636537984.jpg
    472423-1636537984.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
  • American-novelist-Stephen-King-2004.jpg
    American-novelist-Stephen-King-2004.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 1
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Just the 10 voters for The Magical Record of Blue Orchids, coming in at an average of 5.4.
Is this a summer lull or is it just a case of waning interest in the last few selections?
Either way, thanks to @journolud for the nomination, which completes a trilogy of "off-the-beaten-track" selections.

It's now time to invite @Bill Walker for some clues, or probably by the time he reads this, his nomination.
or a Covid inflicted dip (in my case).
Avoided it for 2.5 years until last/this week.

The Fall was a step too far.

or a Covid inflicted dip (in my case).
Avoided it for 2.5 years until last/this week.

The Fall was a step too far.
It's probably mixing with all those unmasked people at Center Parcs!

I avoided it for two years by being extra careful and then missed a holiday when I got it.

Take it easy. Hope you get better soon.

This is proving to be a bit of a difficult round - a few no shows and people dropping out.

@Mancitydoogle - are you OK to do next week's nomination?

Also, @GoatersLeftShin, @Coatigan, @southamptonblue - I'll almost certainly need to bump you forward several weeks. I hope this is OK - just let me know if there are any issues.
No probs....not disappeared, just been a bit chaotic last couple of weeks.....saw the Oils in Camden sat night....awesome show! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.