The Album Review Club - Week #137 - (page 1774) - Wet Dream - Richard Wright

I take it that doesn't mean she's grown massive incisors and a bushy tail?

She'll be 50 next year, being a bit hatstand is clearly the secret to avoid aging.
I am not familiar with the phrase "a bit hatstand". All I know is she is she is (was) smart, edgy, innovative, outspoken, exotic and hot. IMO.

I am not familiar with the phrase "a bit hatstand". All I know is she is she is (was) smart, edgy, innovative, outspoken, exotic and hot. IMO.
"Wibble wibble wibble, I'm completely hatstand" is the more complete phrasing

Btw - people in moshpits exhibit pretty much the same physical behaviour as gas atoms and they are using this research to model safer physical environments for people:-)
That makes sense - I’ve been in a few mosh pits where they’ve seemed to be trying to split the atom!!

That makes sense - I’ve been in a few mosh pits where they’ve seemed to be trying to split the atom!!

Their simulation model used to be online but I can't find it. Most crowd movements studies at the time were around pedestrian flow but because moshpits include certain types of collisions and flocking behaviours it's much more useful to study for emergency situations. If I remember their model even allowed you to vary the degree of inebriation of the moshpit to understand what 'noise' that introduces to the system.

Imagine getting paid to study mosh pits, what a job!

MARK GERMINO RIP

I’ve just discovered he passed away aged 73 earlier this month and I thought it’d be more apt to post this on here as his best known song sums up this thread.
I first heard this track played on the late Roger Scott’s Saturday afternoon BBC radio show as did Rob.I went out and bought the album ‘Caught in the act of being Ourselves’ and have most of his others, he only released five.Unfortunately nothing came near to ‘Rex Bob Lowenstein’.

MARK GERMINO RIP

I’ve just discovered he passed away aged 73 earlier this month and I thought it’d be more apt to post this on here as his best known song sums up this thread.
I first heard this track played on the late Roger Scott’s Saturday afternoon BBC radio show as did Rob.I went out and bought the album ‘Caught in the act of being Ourselves’ and have most of his others, he only released five.Unfortunately nothing came near to ‘Rex Bob Lowenstein’.

That is sad, but thanks for posting.

Yes, that Saturday afternoon show with Johnny Walker then Roger Scott is responsible for so much of my musical taste and like you say, the song "Rex Bob Lowenstein" is pretty apt for this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.