The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

Go on then, I'll update the scoreboard. It's moved from 6.5 exactly to 6.4 exactly.
BOOOOO!!! Only joking of course.

Thanks to everybody for giving it a listen. I didn't expect it to be to everybody's taste but I hope you all got a bit of pleasure from it. The score doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's piece of music that I just had to share.

Once again, thanks to all those who took the time to listen and write a review.

BOOOOO!!! Only joking of course.

Thanks to everybody for giving it a listen. I didn't expect it to be to everybody's taste but I hope you all got a bit of pleasure from it. The score doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's piece of music that I just had to share.

Once again, thanks to all those who took the time to listen and write a review.

That's actually a really strong score

would be pretty high up in table and ahead of Aretha, Metallica and Rush on the top 1100 thread

That's actually a really strong score

would be pretty high up in table and ahead of Aretha, Metallica and Rush on the top 1100 thread
Which reminds me. Somehow, Talking Heads still seem to top the pile in your thread, but don't forget you said you were going to shift the score for Physical Graffiti across ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.