The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

Hmm. Come December the 1st (not a day before), I'll make you both listen to The Gritterman. Just as a social experiment.

How exactly I will achieve this, I have no idea.

Given Foggy lives in CA he's going to have to use his imagination a bit or are you going to send him the book too?

Actually it would be interesting to know what it conjures up without seeing the associated imagery.

Not wishing to get personal but it might be that you and Mrs Fog aren't getting yourselves warmed up enough? Attempting to listen to this can be quite challenging from a cold start and so maybe some 70s foreplay might be in order? Obviously everyone will have their own proclivities but these are favourites in the Spires household

or if you prefer to just watch...

(with apologies if I've been a a bit forward in my suggestions, just trying to be helpful).

Funnily enough we were staying at Portmeirion over the weekend and my wife decided we should have the Prisoner on TV, courtesy of the in house entertainment. Noticed she buggered off for a bath when she realised how shit it was

Funnily enough we were staying at Portmeirion over the weekend and my wife decided we should have the Prisoner on TV, courtesy of the in house entertainment. Noticed she buggered off for a bath when she realised how shit it was
Never understood the love in for the Prisoner.
Not once when I was out playing as a lad did my mates or I go home to watch the Prisoner.

Given Foggy lives in CA he's going to have to use his imagination a bit or are you going to send him the book too?

Actually it would be interesting to know what it conjures up without seeing the associated imagery.

I'm pretty sure they have books in California, Spires!

Did it change music in that no one else ever undertook such a ridiculous project again, or . . . ?

The Lost Words (Spell Songs) is an absolutely brilliant musical adaptation of a really nice book, it was released in 2019. Had tickets for the subsequent tour, which got cancelled due to Covid. They released a follow-up based on the second book as a live album just last year. Book to music album adaptations do still occur.

You aren't on the other thread, but have a listen to even just the one song off it, 'the Lost Words blessing - spell songs'. If it doesn't move you, I'll eat a baguette!

Hmm, I'm not sure what you're talking about?
1727113272725.png

Unless I very well am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.