The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

I genuinely think and have before as well when similar suggestions have been made, that this thread would suffer from a two week format. I think the weekly routine is well oiled and slowing it down might derail that.

That is just my opinion, not resistance or a complaint, a demand or a warning. More than happy to go with whatever is decided and give it a go. Only shareing my thoughts as asked.

I'm of this opinion! I love a weekly Album , I feel i don't have time on other Music threads to participate fully.

however maybe every... 5th week? we could have a week break. would be my thoughts.

Happy to go along with whatever though.

Not been on here long so weight my comments accordingly. I like the one week format primarily because I'm quick to form an opinion and then I'm ready to move on. Not going to kick off and get upset if it does go to two weeks though

I also don't engage in the other music threads - I may feel differently if I was doing everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.