The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

Sorry late again, I was familiar with TTH but never really gave them a listen,
i echoe most people’s thoughts, very much early REM lite , bit of PJ and Live.
Unfortunately nowhere near as good as the aforementioned.
liked ’Grace ,Too’ ‘Yawning or Snarling’ and ‘Scared’.

6/10

Two late 6s, worth the wait! 12 votes in in the end, peaking at 8, troughing at 3, with a total of 7 6s. Unsurprisingly, the average is a bang on 6.

Got a bit of discussion on the 90s, the obligatory R-words, a bit about Canada (Wintersleep is my favourite of their bands, if anyone is curious) and some other stuff in there including a bit of Freud.

Over to @Black&White&BlueMoon Town

Similar to last week's selection, maybe a couple of our SMEs can hold off for a bit on the guesses initially to give others a chance.

Unlike last week, I know for a fact that these two are very familiar with this band (and they know that I know).

I won't name them explicitly, but the clue I'll give to at least make that request interesting is they are very well known for their musical banter here, often with humorous commentary from the sidelines.

This is not meant to be a likeness, but it's who they sometimes remind me of from the balcony here, talking at their own musical level, and as an appreciation too... ;-)

1715178827704.png

Dream theatre.

Or

manchester orchestra, black mile to the surface

Similar to last week's selection, maybe a couple of our SMEs can hold off for a bit on the guesses initially to give others a chance.

Unlike last week, I know for a fact that these two are very familiar with this band (and they know that I know).

I won't name them explicitly, but the clue I'll give to at least make that request interesting is they are very well known for their musical banter here, often with humorous commentary from the sidelines.

This is not meant to be a likeness, but it's who they sometimes remind me of from the balcony here, talking at their own musical level, and as an appreciation too... ;-)

View attachment 117907

Never mind the album, I want to guess who the two posters are that do the above^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.