The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

I score this a 48 — as in 48 hours until we can replace it with a record I might actually want to listen to.

I played five mins for Mrs. Fog this weekend and her exact words were, “That might be the most horrible sound I’ve heard since [our eldest] was crying at 2 am.” Our eldest was not a good sleeper as a baby 20 years ago.

Yes, she really said that.

I score this a 48 — as in 48 hours until we can replace it with a record I might actually want to listen to.

I played five mins for Mrs. Fog this weekend and her exact words were, “That might be the most horrible sound I’ve heard since [our eldest] was crying at 2 am.” Our eldest was not a good sleeper as a baby 20 years ago.

There's no accounting for taste. Have you thought about divorce?

Not wishing to get personal but it might be that you and Mrs Fog aren't getting yourselves warmed up enough? Attempting to listen to this can be quite challenging from a cold start and so maybe some 70s foreplay might be in order? Obviously everyone will have their own proclivities but these are favourites in the Spires household

or if you prefer to just watch...

(with apologies if I've been a a bit forward in my suggestions, just trying to be helpful).

Last edited:

Hmm. Come December the 1st (not a day before), I'll make you both listen to The Gritterman. Just as a social experiment.

How exactly I will achieve this, I have no idea.

Not wishing to get personal but it might be that you and Mrs Fog aren't getting yourselves warmed up enough? Attempting to listen to this can be quite challenging from a cold start and so maybe some 70s foreplay might be in order? Obviously everyone will have their own proclivities but these are favourites in the Spires household

or if you prefer to just watch...

(with apologies if I've been a a bit forward in my suggestions, just trying to be helpful).

I can still recite the voiceover of the Six Million Dollar Man intro by heart!

"Pitch is out, I can't hold altitude . . . Gentlemen, we can rebuild him . . . "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.