The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

I'm hoping for Weezer
I'm still on my first cup of coffee and making sure work doesn't get in the way later this AM, so I'm about 30 minutes out from getting going. Plus it gives Foggy a chance to perhaps join in, though he's typically up early anyways.

I'll offer my first pre-hint that I've already dropped a few clues very early in this round as a few other choices were revealed. These clues will be all photo driven, so get your discerning eyes ready, and there will be no obscure rumored lovers or missing wiki entries to watch out for.

@Coatigan has kindly volunteered to by on permanent standby to do the changeover, so if there's a week or two when I'm on holiday (will definitely happen) or I'm a bit under the weather (hopefully won't happen too often), then we are all set to keep this thing ticking over nicely.

Right, on with the next pick, and when @Black&White&BlueMoon Town wakes up, the floor's yours, sir.

Any objection if we just refer to the two of you collectively as Rob/Rab to keep things simple going forward?

I'll offer my first pre-hint that I've already dropped a few clues very early in this round as a few other choices were revealed. These clues will be all photo driven, so get your discerning eyes ready, and there will be no obscure rumored lovers or missing wiki entries to watch out for.
First (only?) clue album title:
1727872601103.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.