The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

If people have the time I would definitely watch the film too, maybe even first per robs thought.

Inspired choice and thanks for the link it doesn't appear to be free on any of the main platforms at the mo.
Will watch the film at some point but I’ve ploughed straight into the album. Very good first impressions.

I’ve heard of film and always meant to watch but never did.This album sounds right up my street ,I love singer songwriters.I’ll listen to the album and watch the film when I’ve more time.

Looking forward to this, if it’s who I think it is! I’m sure listening to Spotify recently it lead me into some of his stuff that I’d never heard before. Great choice!!

Just don't Google it before you watch the film. It's quite a remarkable story.

What a great heartwarming watch that was.
Shame I knew the twist seen as Amazon has pictures who star in the show before hand and there he is!

Still, good stuff

And those tracks resonate with my love for Dylan very nicely … look forward to a week of listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.