The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

As it's Gornik, hopefully they'll be an opportunity to deploy the term 'shouty noise' (tm BimboBob) :-)

I like Bimb's (and others) randomness, the day the algorithms completely define us will be the end of the road.

Oh same. Keeps us on our toes, I like the unpredictability of reasons he'll find to dislike something. Ironically, often hard to disagree with.

I like Bimb's (and others) randomness, the day the algorithms completely define us will be the end of the road.

On another note, I have at times found myself thinking, how long of this and the playlist thread does it take for all our algorithm sporify 'personalities' to effectively all merge into one. Mine is already starting to think I now like Americana ffs. Thanks for that, Rob!

On another note, I have at times found myself thinking, how long of this and the playlist thread does it take for all our algorithm sporify 'personalities' to effectively all merge into one. Mine is already starting to think I now like Americana ffs. Thanks for that, Rob!
No worries, always happy to educate :)

You'll be pleased to know that my upcoming nomination has no banjos, fiddles, mandolins or yeehaws.

It does have a spot of pedal steel guitar, but that is one of the weakesr tracks on the album and not typical of the rest of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.