The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

Crawler is a great album but most of the posters on here would only listen to it once and dismiss it. They think a great pick is something they already like.

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

It is definitely a 'three listens is not enough' album. But my word is it excellent once it seeps in. Every note, echo and stressed syllable!

That's the kind of stuff I Want to be putting forward, and one or two like it that in some ways are arguably quite niche that they'd almost be unfair on those that just aren't into the type. But at the same time, is putting things that I consider mildly acceptable for most really the right thing? An ongoing internal debate.

If your concern is that it might be too niche, it definitely isn't.

Page and Plant - No Quarter

(although that was in Morocco rather than Algeria, but I'll try it anyway)

Apologies for offending everyone. That wasn't my intention. I read the thread but don't offer an opinion on the albums picked so shall keep my opinions to myself in future

Credit for that. Pressure is on you to join in now however, see what you are made of ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.